Social Media Community Manager
The Social Media Communty Manager will be responsible for the daily management of multiple social media channels for a variety of pharmaceutical and medical device (regulated) clients and will serve as the initial point of contact for our clients' social communities.
This position is virtual and will require a flexible schedule and the ability to cover 50% of weekends each month. [Note: on the weekends this position works, two days will be given off during the week.]
Responsibilities will include:
- Moderation of all social conversations across a variety of channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, etc.
- Responding to all public and private messages from customers all over the world
- Escalation of issues or crisis as they arise, including following reporting protocol
- Scheduling content for publication on multiple social channels
- Identifying user-generated content for reposting possibility and managing the UGC approval process
- Assisting in the creation of analytics reports through collecting data and providing insights
- Continuously helping to improve social strategy by working with team to analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Excellent communicator, with strong writing and editing skills
- Candidate should have a solid understanding of all major social media channels and experience using major social engagement tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; procative, self-starter
- Detail oriented; ability to work on multiple projects
- Learns quickly and independently; seeks opportunities to grow
- Team oriented: Participates in the promotion of a positive and motivating team environment
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Social Media is preferred
- Agency experience is preferred
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred
Meraki offers competitive salaries and benefits including company sponsored health insurance, 401K matching, flexible vacation options, work at home, internet and phone subsidies, and flexible scheduling for optimal work / life balance.